John Godfrey BSc (Econ) London, Call 1985 (admitted as a Solicitor 1976)
John Godfrey has had a distinguished career in law for 35 years and we are honoured to have him as part of the Wilberforce Chambers team.
John's career includes being a Deputy District Judge with Family Ticket and he was the Head of Wilberforce Chambers from 2006 – 2011.
He has dedicated his career to Family Law and works in all areas involving family matters but specialises in care proceedings.
- John Godfrey specialises exclusively in Family Law
- His practice includes Care Proceedings, Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Public & Private Law Family cases and matters involving Family inheritance
Qualifications & Appointments
- L.S.E. University
- Pupillage with Pupil master, J. Cracknell of Wilberforce Chambers
- Head of Chambers 2006 - 2011
- Deputy District Judge 1999 - present
- Solicitor 1976 - 1985
- North Eastern Circuit
- Family Law Bar Association
- Gray's Inn