ROB HASTIE JOINS CHAMBERS
We are delighted to welcome Rob Hastie to Chambers. He will be specialising in civil and commercial litigation. Although Rob is a recent transfer to the Bar, he brings with him many years of significant experience as a practising senior solicitor.
Rob was admitted as a solicitor in 1994 and practised with our valued instructing solicitors, Gosschalks, in Hull until being called to the Bar last year. Rob is very grateful to his former practice for their ongoing support for his new venture.
Over the last 15 years Rob has developed a particular specialism in property litigation. In what can be a very complex area, Rob’s goal has always been to provide clients with the clearest and most commercial advice possible. This specialised work with now continue from Chambers.
Rob’s work routinely involves the following areas of work:
- Commercial landlord and tenant;
- Possession cases;
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Rights of way;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Commercial rent valuation/arbitration;
- Hospitality sector work with public houses, restaurants and motorway service areas;
- Advice and arbitrations in connection with the Pubs Code etc Regulations 2016;
- Insolvency issues arising from property contracts;
- Debt recovery;
- Commercial contract disputes.
Please do refer to Rob’s full profile on this website for a full appreciation of his expertise.
Senior Clerk, Wayne Stevens, will be happy to chat to you about Rob’s profile and his suitability for your case.